Call of Duty Mobile World Championship 2020 was presented by Sony at the press release.
When Call of Duty Mobile World Championship Release Date
The beginning of the tournament for mobile players – April 30, 2020. Prize poll: over $1 million. Sponsor – Sony mobile.
Activision, in collaboration with Sony Mobile Communications Inc. (“Sony Mobile”), has announced that the Call of Duty®: Mobile World Championship2020 Tournament presented by Sony, will start online April 30. Call of Duty: Mobile players veterans ranked or higher can compete to win cash prise and exclusive Call of Duty: Mobile esports cosmetics. Sponsored by Sony mobile – over than $1 million prizes pool.
Related : When Valorant Mobile Release Date
Once you’ll click “Sign Up” in game, the first ten ranked matches you play, the tournament will go live and for each one you will earn tournament points. Of your current rank and individual wins depends how much of them you will get. The higher rank – more tournament points for win. You need to reach 80 points in the first 10 ranked matches in any of the four weekends to qualify on Stage 2.
Call of Duty Mobile World Championship How to qualify
Players must follow by the following rules:
- Any kind of modifiers and external device for the game cannot be used (controllers, keyboard, mouse, etc.) without Administration consent.
- With desktop emulators players don’t have rights to compete
- Administration have the right to disqualified player from all future Call of Duty Mobile tournaments for any violation.
There are two stages how to qualify:
Stage 1 Rewards
- Registration. For registration you will earn a Call of Duty: Mobile
- Progression. As you earn points, you’ll earn in-game rewards
- Qualifiers to stage 2. You can earn an additional in-game rewards for qualifying to Stage 2. Every week you will get new item, so make sure you play every weekend.
Stage 2 and Beyond
At the Stage 2 you’ll need to form a team who was qualified during Stage 1 and continue to play online matches.