TFT 10.7 patch live on servers, information about TFT patch 10.8 notes began to arrive on the PBE server. In the last update, while nerf came to origin and some champions, in general buff came to many champions.
TFT Patch 10.8 Patch Notes
New Unit – Xerath
- Tier 5
- Dark Star
- Ability: ‘Abyssal Bombardment’
- “Xerath transforms, summoning meteors to strike random foes in place of his normal attacks for [6/8/45] seconds. Meteors deal [350/450/2500] magic damage upon impact and if they kill their target, all adjacent enemies take [50% base] magic damage and are stunned for 1.5 seconds.”
Shen – buffed
– Duration of ability increased to 2.5/3/5 from 2.5/3/4
Soraka – buffed
– Heal from ability increased to 375/550/20000 from 350/500/2000
– Damage from ability increased to 80/120/250 from 80/120/200
Zoe – buffed
– Damage from ability increased to 200/275/400 from 150/225/400
– Duration of stun effect increased to 2/2.5/4 from 2/2.5/3
Master Yi – changed
– Healing effect per second increased to 10/12/15% from 8/10/15%
– Bonus true damage increased to 100/150/250 from 75/100/200
Lux – nerfed
– Duration of stun effect decreased to 1/1.5/2 from 1.5/2/2.5
Shaco – buffed
– Damage of ability increased to 300/325/350% from 250/325/400%
Caitlyn – buffed
– Damage from ability increased to 750/1500/3000 from 700/1000/1800
Wukong – buffed
– Ability damage increased to 400/600/5000 from 250/450/2000
– Healing effect (4 Champs) increased to 40% from 30%
– Healing effect (6 Champs) increased to 75% from 60%
– Chance of extra loot drop (4 Champs) increased to 20% from 15%
– New! Bonus attack speed of 120% (6 Champs), which gets refreshed at the point of takedown
– Bonus attack speed (6 Champs) increased to 125% from 120%
– New! Bonus 45% maximum health shield (6 Champs)
– New! Bonus 275 shield and 15% damage (9 Champs)
– Bonus (9 Champs) increased to [350 Shield & 15% Damage] from [275 Shield & 15% Damage]
– New! 100% chance of triggering (9 Champs)
– New! Bonus +45 attack damage and spell power (9 Champs)
– Bonus (9 Champs) increased to [50 Attack Damage and Spell Power] from [45 Attack Damage and Spell Power]
– Spell power (6 Champs) increased to 90% from 85%
– Spell power (4 Champs) increased to 45% from 40%
– New! Bonus +150% spell power (8 Champs)
Here are notes on upcoming TFT gameplay changes coming in patch 10.8 (via Riot on Reddit):
“After monitoring and playing 10.6, we definitely agreed that there were some tunings that were off with these two systems changes that we introduced with Galaxies. So let me list out the problems and approach we’re taking to hopefully resolve it.
- Late / end-game compositions are too consistently attainable without enough risk
- Although several of the 5 cost units were indeed too strong in 10.6, both the amount of gold we injected into the game economy combined with the player damage adjustments were strong contributors to the “Rebel” meta we saw in 10.6. Specifically, greedily loss-streaking is paying out too well while not being nearly as risky as it ought to be.
- The game flow of TFT has become a bit too predictable
- Because the player damage contribution had been shifted largely into the Base Damage per Stage, it has made it very predictable when the first player will be eliminated and when the final Top two fight will generally end. This isn’t all bad – we think the general flow and overall game time are in a good spot, but it’s definitely not perfect.
- We want more room for games to sometimes end faster than usual due to a strong hyper roll player taking over the game, and also on the other end of the spectrum 2 late-game titans duking it out for a good amount of rounds before one comes out the victor.
- We are moving more of the Player Damage back into the Surviving Units of a combat.
- Player Damage
- Base Damage per Stage: 0/3/4/5/10/15/20 changing to 0/1/1/2/5/10/15
- Damage from Surviving Units: 1/2/3/4/5/6/7/8/9/10… changing to 2/4/6/8/10/11/12/13/14/15…
- This should ideally make it more punishing for players who are purposely loss-streaking / open-forting as they risk being eliminated before 4-7. Loss-streaking should still be a strategy and especially a fallback for players who get unlucky early shop rolls or are struggling to settle on a composition, but players in this scenario should be actively trying to lose by small margins rather than happily full-on open-forting.
- Streaks’ gold values are being reduced
Two wins = +1g
Three wins = +2g
Four or more wins = +3g New
Two to three wins wins = +1g
Four wins = +2g
Five or more wins = +3g
When release date TFT Patch 10.8 ?
TFT patch 10.8 will be published on April 15, 2020, if there will be no setback. It will be added to the list when other changes are approved.
These are what we know about The TFT patch 10.8 notes, LOL 10.8 Patch Notes, lol 10.7 Tier List you can find here. Keep following for patch notes 10.8 and when new changes will come we’ll be sharing it with you.